Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts & Settlements
I’m John Leader, Tucson Wrongful Death, and Personal Injury Lawyer. Case results speak for themselves. I’ve helped my clients obtain millions of dollars in settlements and judgments.
Why does this matter? If you’ve been injured or if you’ve suffered a loss, you need an experienced and successful attorney to fight for you and your loved ones.
The legal process is complicated. High volume attorneys may promise you a quick settlement. But, they may not take the time to review your case as carefully as I will. You’ll get a quick settlement, but your case may be worth much more.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve.
Here are some examples of case results & settlements:
- $47 million I-10 roadway barrier jury verdict (#39, Top Verdicts in the U.S. of 2015, 2nd largest civil verdict of 2015 in Arizona- “Arizona Attorney” magazine)
- $7.8 million I-10 road barrier jury verdict (3rd largest civil verdict of 2012 in Arizona- “Arizona Attorney” magazine)
- $4.5 million medical negligence settlement
- $3.1 million brain injury settlement
- $2.55 million medical negligence settlement
- $1.1 million pedestrian death settlement
- $600,000 wrongful death trucking jury verdict
- Multiple settlements more than $500,000
What to Look For In A Lawyer
Choosing a lawyer can be challenging. Look for one with experience and success. If you needed medical attention, you would seek out the best doctor available. You must do the same with a lawyer. A good personal injury lawyer will take the time to answer your questions and help you determine the best course of action.
We are fully prepared to take your case to a jury trial, if necessary. It’s our goal to get you the best results possible in your compensation claim for your injuries and losses. If that means going to trial, that’s what we will do.
How We Can Help You
At the Leader Law Firm, we work on a contingency basis. I don’t typically charge a cost retainer as some other attorneys do.
What this means to you is that you won’t pay any legal expenses or fees until we have recovered compensation for you.
Reach out to us by phone, live chat or email. Please contact us to schedule a free evaluation of your case.